Sunday 17 July 2011

Excited, Proud and Scared...Really Scared!

Ok so here it goes...Day one


I have put in a lot of hard work so far and I am really excited about it. First things first... I have to say that I have had a wonderful friend helping me along the way and I would like to thank her for everything. Beth you are near and dear to my heart and I thank you so very much. I am learning a lot from her because she has a wonderful and successful business you should really check it out.


http://www.roundtheworldin80pgs.etsy.com/


 After you check out mine of course ;-). 


So this past week was very exciting for me, I got a lot of feedback from friends and family on my work and creations.  Mostly positive and some constructive criticisms but I appreciate it all. I truly feel that in order to succeed you need constructive criticisms to help you grow.  I registered my business name so needless to say I am pretty proud of that. Its a step that makes me feel really good about taking my life in my own hands and choosing to turn some negative things into positive ones.


This upcoming week I am going to be doing some research for my business as well as working on the little details that I would have never thought of had my husband mentioned it to me so thank you dear.


Ok well that's it for today check back in soon. Ill be updating this regularly with new work, more pictures, some new recipes and creative ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came from Beth's blog, to say hello and wish you well. Those cakes (photos in previous post, folks!) look amazing.
    I hope your new venture takes off (but not faster than you can handle - that rather happened to me this year!).
    Great cakes ... I am hungry now!
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete