Friday 28 October 2011

Long Time No Post!

Ok so, its been ages since Ive been to this page but I have been busy. I have been making cakes and have sold a good number of them. With each cake that I make things go smoother and look much..much...much better *LOL* I made a few cakes and completely forgot to take pictures just because I was so wrapped up in what I was doing I simply forgot. A few cakes I have made in the past few weeks have ranged from Mickey Mouse, to a few bachelorette cakes (need I say more) *LOL*. I have most recently made a Race Track cake for a little boys birthday and also a halloween cake. We deliver the Halloween one tomorrow so Im excited about it. I will post pics post delivery. Anyway I have a TON of cleaning up to do so I promise I wont take this long to come back and update both my pictures or my journey into cake making/decorating. Have a Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment