Sunday 14 August 2011

Practice makes perfect...or does it?

Well its Sunday today and I just finished a practice cake. I personally think it looks pretty good *if I do say so myself* I also made up a webpage on Facebook where people can link to this page as well. I think thats how it works *L* I thought I was really good with the internet and computers but alas I am website illiterate. I had so much help getting this thing started and I dont think its going to end there.
I also wanted to metion that I finally got my business cards!!! I even got a few pens with my business info on it. I am very excited about all of this that is happening. I am even more excited that I am the one making it happen. I dont think I have ever been more motivated about something before in my life.  Im going to post a few pics of stuff I have done this past week so stay tuned to see more!!!

1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of you girl!
    I cant wait to see more photos and hear about the business' progress.

    Arent the personalized pens awesome? I need to order another, someone broke mine :(

    ReplyDelete